Automatic induction cap sealing machine (GSM-4000)
Induction sealing is a common packaging process to bond a foil seal across the opening of container, jar or bottle. Usually the foil seal is placed into the cap or closure of the product to be sealed and then the cap or closure is placed over the filled product.
The induction sealing process bonds a foil laminate inner seal to the lip of a container. After the container has been filled and capped with an induction-lined closure, it passes underneath the induction sealing system. The non-contact heating process welds the liner to the container creating a hermetic seal. Widely used in cosmetic, drinks, chemical, medical, food industry etc, which can highly improve productivity and product quality.
- Equipped with Air-cooling system eliminates the need for a water circulator, saving floor space & expense.
- stainless steel enclosure
- Cap elevator available with interface
- One high efficiency sealing coil with “power on” and “foil present” indicator
- The mobility allows the operator to move the system from line to line or in and out of line as the application demands.
- auto start capability and adjustable loss of seal alarm/timer
- Portable, easy to use and maximum efficiency for consistent sealing!
- Microprocessor controlled
- In Available different sizes of conveyor
Technical parameters :
|Maximum conveyor speed
|Minimum Coils seal cap sizes
|Maximum Coils seal cap sizes