Strapping machine (GSM-KZB)
Strapping machines are used to apply flat plastic or steel strapping, also known as banding materials, to a wide variety of packed products in food industries , medicine , banks , paper packaging and others .
Why use strapping or banding?
- To close a pack, for example strapping a lid onto a carton of some kind, or keeping folding flaps closed.
- Adding a degree of security to a pack by making it more difficult to open and providing visible evidence of pilferage where straps have been removed
- Binding multiple packs together.
- Increasing pack stability, for example, bundles of newspapers which need to be restrained for stacking and handling.
- Locking tall loads to pallet bases for safe storage and transportation
- High speed and high quality strapping
- Quick strap in 5 second
- Easy maintenance and Less energy consumption
- An electromagnetic clutch, fast and smooth
- Energy saving drives
- 4 castors
|Model||GSM- KZB-I (long table)|
|Strapping speed||1/6 sec/cycle|
|Machine Tension||60 kg|
|Strap width||6 -15 mm|
|Dimension||730× 565×895 mm|