Floor Single chamber vacuum packer GSM-DZ410
Vacuum packing is a method of storing food which can extend its life by up to five times. The packaging creates an airless environment to prevent food from spoiling.
Vacuum, sealing and coding is done in one process.
Gas Flushing Pouches or Modified Atmosphere Packaging (MAP) is a technique used for prolonging the shelf-life period of fresh or minimally processed foods.
In this preservation technique the air surrounding the food in the package is changed – Oxygen is removed and replaced with an inert gas such as Nitrogen or Carbon Dioxide.
Vacuum pouches prevent freezer burn by shielding food from exposure to the cold, dry air. Freezer burn occurs when the surface of frozen food becomes dehydrated, leading to a leathery appearance and an impaired flavor. Long term storage of dry foods like Nuts, cereals, cured meats, cheese, smoked fish, coffee, crisps.
Suitable to Extended shelf-life storage of red meat, seafood, minimally processed fruits and vegetables, pasta, cheese, bakery goods, poultry, cooked and cured meats, ready meals and dried foods.
Features Single chamber vacuum packer :
- Equipped with Gas Flushing system Floor Single chamber vacuum packer
- Stainless steel housing
- All stainless steel heavy duty industrial range, easy to clean flat working surface.
- Equipped with control panel
- chamber vacuum packing machines are equipped with a pump drying program, which improves the durability of the machine, as well as a working hours counter display, which allows to know oil must be replaced.
- equipped with printer
- Increases shelf life greatly than normal vacuum packaging
- Allows a much better sales presentation of product as it takes the shape of the product and not the bag
Technical parameters :
|Pump capacity||20 m 3 /hr.|
|Vacuum capacity||1 kps|
|packaging speed||1-3 pcs/min|
|Seal bar||400×340 mm|
|Machines dimension||490 × 550×1000 mm|