Automatic map vacuum tray sealing machine (GSM-200 SV)
Modified Atmosphere Packaging (map) is an optimal blend of pure oxygen, carbon dioxide and nitrogen within a high barrier or permeable package. A finely adjusted and carefully controlled gas blend is developed to meet the specific respiration needs for each packaged food product.
The Modified Atmosphere Package environment is formed from a finely balanced mix of normal atmospheric gases. The finely balanced MAP gas mix slows down the product aging process to reduce color loss, odour and off-taste resulting from product deterioration, spoilage and rancidity caused by mold and other anaerobic organisms.
A carefully controlled Modified Atmosphere Package achieves and maintains an optimal respiration rate to preserve the fresh color, taste and nutrient content of red meat, seafood, minimally processed fruits and vegetables, pasta, prepared foods, cheese, baked goods, cured meats and dried foods throughout an extended shelf life.
This machine is simple to operate as well; simply load your cup or tray, press start, and in less than three seconds you will have a clean, airtight seal.
- A modified atmosphere pack provides effective protection against environmental influences such as dust, moisture, oxidation and mechanical pressure.
- Stainless steel body and seal bar
- Equipped with counter for counting packaged products
- Equipped with Date coding according to customer requirements
- Easily replaceable of sealing mould: Different sizes of the trays are available according to clients packing requirement.
- The machine has an operating program status and failure real-time display function to monitor the equipment to ensure the normal operation of the machine.
- Equipped with PLC programmable control system. The data setting and motion control are more accurate, the performance is more reliable, the operation is more easy .
- Automatic film advance and cutting system
- Film tensioner control system
|Max Width of Film(mm)||350 MM|
|Max diameter of Film(mm)||300 MM|
|Pump capacity||21 mc /hr.|
|Packaging Speed(time/m)||250 pcs/mould|
|Packaging Tray Dimensions (mm)||optional|
|Machines dimension||700 × 880×1550 mm|